Khamis, 5 November 2009

ijehn shwigo shipeo

06.11.09

I'm pretty tired right now. Yesterday was a very hot day.

Yesterday was the Teachers' Day Celebration at the ICC. Unlike last year, I wasn't involved. All the students were on holiday, except for the Form 5s and PU1s. The Form 5s had Physics practical in the morning and Geography Paper 2 in the afternoon. The PU1s had Biology practical in the morning and Accounting Paper 1 in the afternoon.

The Biology practical was, in a nutshell, DISTRUBINGLY EASY. Food test, and no calibrating microscope? Alhamdulillah, but I guess either of the next two papers will be hard.

The day before, I had my Statistics paper in the morning and the Chemistry Structured paper in the afternoon. In between those two papers, I didn't study much. I slept for about an hour and a half, trying to ease of the stress that came after doing Stats.

No plans for today.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Badas in the morning for the Tree-Planting, and in the afternoon, I'm going to SM Lambak Kiri for the Contract Signing for me to go to Japan. Where is SM Lambak Kiri, anyway? Is it the former PTE Berakas?

Oh well, as my title says, I want to rest now.


pidge.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan